Update for 2020 Season
We know you have a lot on your mind during this period of uncertainty. While the current coronavirus situation presents new challenges, the Executive Board is proceeding with preparations for the upcoming swim season. There will be decisions made by other groups, including Federal, State, and Local Governments and TCAL, that could have an effect on the season. If the fate of the season will rest on the EB, be assured that the health and safety of the swimmers and their families will be the determining factor.
In the event of swim season cancellation, registration fees will be refunded. If the season is modified resulting in conflicts with other summer plans, requests for registration refunds can be made within two weeks of the posted change. For our sponsors who actively support the team in 2020, if the season is cancelled, you will be contacted concerning the disposition of the paid sponsorship.
To minimize the impact on the team finances in the event of season modification, the EB has delayed the purchasing of Team Tee Shirts and developing spirit wear at this time. Purchasing of team/meet supplies and equipment will be evaluated closer to the scheduled start of the season.
In closing, we encourage the Tiger Shark families to follow guidelines established by Federal, State and Local health agencies that are designed to help prevent the spread of disease, and help our communities recover as soon as possible.
Future updates for the upcoming season will be posted on our website - tigersharks.us.
Registration opens to the public on Saturday March 21, 2020.