Hello Tiger Shark Families,
- We are waiting guidance from the City on when or if they will open the pool.
- It doesn't look like May 26th will be our 1st day of practice.
- Swimmers who are currently on the wait list will remain there until we know when/if the pool will open.
- We have reviewed the CDC guidelines for opening pools. We have contacted the city requesting their actions to meet them and what would be expected of the swim team.
- The Board will meet to develop plans for meeting all guidelines once the City communicates an opening date.